Here are some suggestions for writing your UC Davis story:
- Tell a personal story anchored by real events related to UC Davis.
- Consider an event, person or experience that changed or inspired you — or was simply memorable.
- Be concise. Stories should be between 500 and 800 words in length.
- Humor is often the draw that keeps people reading.
- Keep your readers — people somehow affiliated with UC Davis — in mind and aim to make a connection with them.
- Be guided by our Principles of Community, which "affirm the right of freedom of expression within our community and affirm our commitment to the highest standards of civility and decency toward all."